- Administrator – HOPI PL POLAND Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with registered office at 33 Przyokopowa St., 01-208 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000427499, NIP: 5272681413, REGON: 14623350900000, share capital: 450.000 PLN (fully paid up) , email: email@example.com, tel.: +48 22 670 8716.
- Cookies – computer data, small text files saved and stored on the devices used by the User to access the Administrator’s website.
- Device – an electronic device through which the User accesses the Administrator’s website.
- User – means an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
- Information collected from cookies is used to optimise the website, for statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookies record website user activity by recognising the device, so that the website is displayed in a way optimised to individual user preferences.
- The solutions used on the website are safe for the devices of Users using the Administrator’s website. It is not possible for dangerous or malicious software to get into the User’s devices.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are files that are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the session of a given browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored on the User’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from the device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
III. WAYS OF DEFINING THE CONDITIONS FOR STORING OR ACCESSING COOKIES
- The User has the possibility to restrict or disable the access of cookies to his device. If this option is used, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require Cookies.
- The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings concerning cookies, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing cookies by the User’s device. Changing the settings referred to above, the User can make using the settings of the web browser or by configuring the service. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser)
- The user can delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser they are using.